2010年6月17日 星期四

Latest Journals

6/16
I was quite fun to shop around with sister today. We went to Sogo and Yuanbai together. It's just nice to see new things and find out what I like, such as trying on some clothes and stuff. We then went to a noodle shop for some crispy 斤餅 and a plain beef noodle soup. Watching the world cup is so exciting. Just finished a game, Hondorus vs. Chile. Good game and the score was 1-0. Chile won. Thought the commentators were quite funny and that I've learned some strategies of professional soccer. I miss my teammates and the soccer life in Vic a lot.
6/15
I went to the library today and realized a lot of happiness comes from reading books and sharing ideas. Well I should keep up with what I'm doing everyday. Cheer up!!
6/14
It feels really good after the face massage and the mask is really cold and comfortable (冷療是花苞組). Well my whole body feels relaxing after the lady massage my sholders and my neck. Oh so good. I hope my face gets better soon.

沒有留言:

張貼留言